Brunch for Ebel's Birthday

Date : 15th of June 2009
Time : 1100 morning
Location : Cheras, Neway
Objective : Breakfast n' Fun

Thanks Ebel n' Nevin woke me up via call

*************************************

The originally face I never make up

Shuet Yee also joined but she been off earlier n' without any camwhore.xD


**************************************************
Location : Hulu Langat, VEG Fish Farm Thai Restaurant
Time : 0130 noon
Objective : Ebel's Birthday
**************************************************



That is a devious way to this restaurant
Just a simple entry once you passed by "Look Out Point"
That is not blacktop but instead of the rocktop
I never know can found such place in Ampang



What they staring ??



Fish lar dude~~



Making order for dishes...




Camwhore moment



You seen this baby ?
A naughty baby girl who name is Apple
She's hungry n' looking for her milk, nian nian~



The coconut was totally wet us off
(You will getting know at the end of this post))



Waiting waiting Waiting


Rice pot


For Louis Liew... He can make it x 2...


Egg with prawn
I assume the cb prawn made my hands flew up rashes...


I forgot the Malay name
We Chinese called it as "Dragon's whisker grass"
I love this one some some



I dislike it
Cause the cooker made it so oversalted



Crab
The dishes that I never touch




Soured Africa Fish (xD)
Yum Yum~~~~


The dishes not bad actually ;D

Lastly... Before I end up this post

**************************************************
Try to mention the first photo below :-


Did you seen that ?
The coconut juice...
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
Accidentally captured this phenomena

We all laughed like HELL when seeing this pic


Then ??
Ebel kena larrr~~~ xD




Kena mata... XD

6 comments:

Esther, 21 said...

wahh ebel face i cannt stand la..hahahahahahhahahaha

♫.- k [I] n.- ♪ said...

XD~
is it the last part ?
LOLs

rodney said...

i also wanna go this place!! i like the feel there..bring me go!! xD

♫.- k [I] n.- ♪ said...

hiak hiak~~~
come larrrr!!!
dik bawa u pigi~~~ XD

meow meow said...

喂,地方不错哦,食物好吃吗?贵吗?

♫.- k [I] n.- ♪ said...

Mimi >> not bad~~ taste good n' the food not expensive as u think~
common price lorrr~